Reach Chinese online cross-border shoppers via Ecommerce.
Your Ecommerce strategy for China has to be researched, planned & well executed.
Entering the Chinese market can be a long and costly endeavor, even if you decide to enter the market via an Ecommerce strategy. There are significant differences between your home market and China; almost everything is different. Therefore it is very important you can work with an Agency like Inbound Dragon that has extensive knowledge and experience. We will help you by:
Research and Benchmark
Consumer research, target audience, Competitors analysis, SEO keyword research, Setting objectives and expectations (ROI, Traffic, etc.)
Marketplaces vs Website, user/functional requirements, Content & digital marketing strategy (Search Marketing, Social Network)
Customise your shop front (Tmall / JD / Z etc.), Develop a stand-alone Ecommerce website (Magento, Drupal)
What to consider when entering China?
Inbound Dragon receives a lot of questions from sellers located outside China wanting to sell products online to Chinese. There are a number of areas that need to be considered before launching into your Ecommerce program. For example, what is the best platform to sell online; through an existing Chinese Ecommerce marketplace or develop your own site? For many, the existing marketplaces offer the simplest way to start selling in China. These platforms are known as Tmall Global & JD Global.
- Is well-known in your local marke
- Has a well-known overseas B2C website or have extensive experience in website creation or promotion
- Primarily serves the following sectors: Mother & Child, Health Food, Clothing and Bags, and Cosmetics
- Has its goods shipped from outside of China, sent from direct mail or bonded warehouses. Delivery must be sent out after 72 hours of receiving the order and is trackable
- Sells 100% Genuine products
- Provides product information in Chinese and have Chinese-speaking customer service
- Has a return address and contact within Mainland China